LED Light Photon with 3 colors Beauty Device
The power of LED light cannot be overemphasized. Since the discovery by NASA in 1990 that it affects living tissue, numerous researchers have shown that LED lights that have different wavelengths have slightly different beneficial effects on the skin, which aid in the healing and rejuvenating processes. Over the years, the LED light technology was adopted by dermatologists who were determined to help people gain back their youthful face or at best, a wrinkle-free face. However, the good news is that this technology is now available to all, in the comfort of your own home.
- Clear, lighten, smooth the skin
- Firm and enhance skin texture
- Reduce and prevent wrinkles, helps fight fatty areas
- Improve skin elasticity
- Accelerate blood circulation
- Minimize Pores
- Balance skin tone
- Enhance circulation
- Inhibit the formation of melanin pigment
LED Red light care:Wavelength of 625 nm red light can activate skin cell vitality, increase skin elasticity, promote circulation while improving the fine lines, it will also help to improve large pores. Will stimulate the production of collagen & activate skin cell vitality. Collagen is an essential protein used to repair damaged tissue and to replace old tissue.
LED Blue light care:Wavelength of 415 nm. It is anti-inflammatory & bactericidal. Adjusts the balance of skin, oil & water. Bacteria in acne contain porphyrins;the blue light is able to kill porphyrins due to the high affinity with this wave length.The blue light furthermore has calming action which is very effective for hypersensitivity. And in a very short period of time effectively reduce the number of acne bacillus, improve acne skin. The blue light penetrating about 0.5mm has the function of calming against skin rashes;
LED Yellow Light: Wavelength 590nm. Closest to the sun wavelength of light is called "the light of life", can replenish your skin, activate cell energy, accelerate blood circulation and the new and old cell replacement, effectively improve dark skin. People with sensitive skin will benefit from the soothing and calming effect of yellow light therapy. If you are looking for a solution to skin conditions such as UV radiation, rosacea, flushing, redness and inflammation, yellow light therapy offers a great non-pharmaceutical alternative. Yellow Light Therapy is perfect to use after Cosmetic Injections, Microdermabrasion, Fraction RF or Skin Needling treatments to help speed up skin recovery and maximise the benefits from your treatments. This is now available from our web page - www.marysskincareonline.com.au
LIGHT THERAPY FOR YOUR SKIN
Posted on June 12 2019
LED Light Photon with 3 colors Beauty Device
Posted on January 22 2021
Neck Skin & Ageing
No matter how healthy your face looks, your neckline can tell a different story. That’s because neck skin is thin, delicate, and more vulnerable to sun damage, photosensitisation from fragrances, and the wrinkle-deepening motion of looking down at your devices. Unlike skin on the face, neck skin has less collagen. It’s also “stretchier” than skin on your cheeks and loses strength and flexibility with age – kind of like a rubber band. All these factors increase the appearance of neck sagging, lines, creases, uneven skin tone and texture
Posted on January 05 2021
Posted on September 11 2020
What's the right way to exfoliate?
Fact: there *is* a right way to exfoliate. Here’s everything you need to know.
- Incorporating regular exfoliation into your skin care routine is key in maintaining luminous, healthy-looking skin.
- It’s important to hydrate immediately after exfoliating for best results.
If you’re reading this, you probably already know that regular exfoliation helps to reveal brighter, fresher-looking skin. That’s because exfoliating speeds up the skin’s natural exfoliation process. But did you know that, done right, exfoliation can also help all your other skin care products work their best? It’s true: if you don’t remove dulling, dead skin cells via exfoliation, they can form a barrier that prevents the active ingredients in your skin care products from properly penetrating the skin. Here’s how to fit regular exfoliation into your skin care regimen for luminous, healthy-looking skin:
1. double cleanse - Proper exfoliation starts with clean skin – and that means the Dermalogica Double Cleanse, starting with PreCleanse and finishing with your prescribed Dermalogica cleanser. This two-step routine is the best way to remove make-up residue, excess oil, and other impurities so that your exfoliant can do its job.
2. exfoliate - Chemical vs. physical, daily vs. weekly: the first step is finding the right exfoliant for your skin. To avoid over-exfoliating, choose one that works with your skin condition.
3. hydrate - Exfoliation removes dulling, dead skin cells that prevent skin care products from penetrating properly – which means that the best time to hydrate is immediately after you exfoliate. If you’re looking for extra hydration, try Hydro Masque Exfoliant: its dual-action formula delivers an intense hydration boost while you exfoliate.
4. apply targeted treatments - Now that skin is properly hydrated and primed for product absorption, it’s time to apply your targeted treatments
Posted on February 07 2020